Easily automate your HR processes and collaborate with your colleagues with a task-driven focus. See examples of processes our customers manage and automate most often:
- Employee hiring process
- Employee contract approval
- Employee assessment and performance review
- Bonus review and approvals
- Holiday request and approval
- Employee position and contract change process
- Travel request and cost reimbursement approvals
- Pool car request and approvals
- Temp-employee or contractor request
- Employee leaving.
Dealing with employees is always a time-consuming process requires extra care for taking care of lots of small tasks. Human resources processes also involves strong collaboration with the HR, the business, legal department and the new hires with multiple steps, including sketching contracts, approving salaries and benefits, signing all related documents, requesting IT login/email/system approvals, various trainings.
Chronos Workflow platform is able to automatically route tasks through the process to each subsequent steps, all the way to the completion of the specific business approval.
- A manager incurs a travel expense and fills out an electronic form directly within the workflow system.
- He takes a photo of his receipt with his mobile phone camera and attaches it to the expense form he just completed.
- When he presses the save and submit button, it is uploaded and deposited into the workflow database, electronic repository.
- The system intelligently recognizes the total amount on the expense form and automatically sends it to the appropriate person for approval prior to accounting receiving it.
- The manager receives a notification in his email box that an approval must be completed. He opens the form, reviews the receipt, and approves the expense (or sends back to modification).
- It then gets automatically routed to accounting to kick off the reimbursement workflow and get posted to the appropriate accounts.
- Reduced time and cost resulted by the faster internal collaboration and approval.
- Faster preparing and sending documents to avoid loosing the candidate to a competitor.
- Increased internal business satisfaction for wrapping-up tasks smoothly.